Friday, April 29, 2016

Unicorns and Rainbows

It is Friday! I had NO CLUE what the day was all week. I just went with Tuesday. It seemed the likeliest but guess it’s the weekend now! That means two volleyball tournaments, Alana Saturday and Madison Sunday! I’m feeling really good even after the Xometa! Not AWESOME but very good. I had a Starbucks Iced coffee yesterday and shopped with a friend and I will tell you that is one of my happiest places – shopping. I had a good amount of energy for 3 hours or so, and bought my kids a crazy amount of $5 and Below junk for Happy Summer Day. No, it wasn’t an actual thing, I made it up so I’d have a good excuse to spoil them. I had so much fun in that store I laughed the entire time. I felt like a little kid and then, when I found the unicorn section, it was over. I have collected some pretty cool unicorn things that I have to decide creatively how I am going to use them. Because you know, I am a unicorn, right? I’m giggling up a storm, I know not everyone poops rainsbows, but, I do. Yep. It’s true.

So today seems to be another good day! I had 7 hours of consecutive sleep which is unheard of these days and Xometa still seems to have not caused any issues! Skip said my port looked weird last night so I sent my Doc a picture and she just called. Said it looks fine. Probably bruising which is why it was green, and the scar stretching as I continue to lose weight. She said , Oh my God, I’m not sure I can type this, but some peoples have come through the skin!!!!!!!! I was like WHAT!!!??? So she told me what to watch for. Gag. I don’t even wanna go there. Ports are like teeth. I don’t want to know about them. They gross me out. Don’t mess with them, touch them, blagag! Lol.

Okay, so I’m not a real unicorn, its just my favorite animal. I plan to see one today on a photoshoot we are planning. I was inspired by DeDe’s photos and thought they were so beautifully artistic. I’m not a huge fan of my bald shiny head, but these were cool. Made me want to embrace it a little. I know when my hair finally grew back last time, you know I didn’t want to look at pictures of me with no hair. I don’t really know why, I didn’t think I was “ugly” but it repulsed me. So unfortunately I’ve taken a LOT of pictures this round with baldy head, but hopefully with this fun photoshoot I’ll be able to look at them later and think beauty.

So, nothing is moving or doing, I’m just contantly thinking positive thoughts, praying, clearing my mind, taking steps claiming cancer cells are dying, and letting the meds do their work. I have 6 days until scans and I’m going to love every one of them!

Remember if you have allergies, or anything weird going on where you think you could be sick, stay AWAY! My White blood cells look good at the moment, but I desperately am looking forward and hoping and praying I get a relief week. It’s been a long time and I’m super excited.

Hope everyone has an up day, and if it’s down, don’t stay there long. Jump on a unicorn and fly into the clouds and rainbows, where God sets his reminder that He holds true to His promises.


2 comments:

  1. Love the rainbows, wherever and however they come, love the photos- old and new- can't wait to see them! Always praying and especially for a beautiful week ahead and even years!!!!! God does hold true to His promises! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Unicorn lady... you're the best...i'm jumping on my unicorn to kiss the sky... and when i see you, i got a nice big wet one to plant on you... pucker up, pretty girl...I Love you sooo much!!! <3 <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete