Friday, April 1, 2016

Carbo-Alimta Side effects + Radiation

How about the past 24 hours… thought I know some are patiently waiting Tuesday.

I woke up completely spent. Like it was effort to lift my pinky finger kind of spent. The day before was blah, but this didn't come close. It finally occurred to me that I should take my temperature and low and behold I had a temp. The highest it got during my obsessing checking was 99.9 so we did not have to go to the ER praise God.

I walked 5 laps in my back yard (its not very big) after each of my two naps. Which kept the blood moving but my hips and legs were angry. I wasn’t hungry until dinner, juice only, and Brooklyn joes raviolis will apparently be the hit of chemo again because I killed those things. They were delicious!

I slept off and on through the night and woke up fever free, though I missed sending the girls off to school. I slowly gained energy through the days and even had a few good laughs! Like, what is this behind my ear!? Apparently shedding like suburn does, but thinking worse.

Another funny is that me and my dad talked about their breadmaker and how mom never goes by a recipe. I made an incredibly perfect piece of bread today and sent him pictures with crazy laughing emojis! It was VERY funny you just had to be there.

Finally, thank you to all who are praying and thinking about us. I’ve tried to keep people posted, but in case here is the drill…

I do my labs next Thursday.
I go to CA 4/11 to meet this new doctor and get a much needed break with my husband for a couple of nights. 
4/18 is the next dose of chemo.
4/25 I get the MRI of the brain to see if RA worked.


Ok. Gotta play with lanabear :)… XO

No comments:

Post a Comment