Monday, April 11, 2016

Our Weekend into Monday!

We decided to head to Ellijay later Friday evening for a little r&r LIJ style. We went straight to bed and got a nice calm start to the day. When it warmed up a bit we walked down to the pond that looked about 1 foot low? We had just had big storms... I looked at the spill way and it was dry. So I walked over to one of my favorite spots and it seems to be we scored ourselves a breach! Skip took videos of where is was gushing from, played around a while and went back in puzzled on how we would be fixing this. We skipped rocks into the crystal waters. Skip mowed and sprayed the devil bamboo and we went in and sacked up Harry Potter 3 all snuggled up. After that my body was done for but getting a good nap on was not happening. Mom. Mom. Mom. Dads right there!!? Little time passed and we decided to meet the Wagners in town for dinner who were headed back on spring break!!! We found a tavern, but apparently it is THE hangout and weren't fitting in. So we walked the Ellijay board walk and found nothing. Shane's it is! Well that worked out best anyway! Yummy BBQ and kid friendly. I've eaten horribly for 3 days and at this point I've pretty much given up on doing so. I'd love a large chick fil a #1! Lol and that is how it starts...

We finished Alana's cake which became an Oreo cake! Pretty cool. And it was yummy! We looked at starts, tried to stay warm, rode the buggy and packed to home home!

There we had a little time to soak the aches away - I mean I - Maggie and Warren came and my dad and Max brought pizza! So great they took that tress from us 

Volleyball with little was cute. Poor girl still struggles overhand serving. But I think she likes it!!!!!! Ms game was forfeited And I was unhappy. Grumbles and complaint on at least let them play a game with who that had!! They did at least let Alana practice with them. Then the last 10 minutes he called in any parents or siblings to play against the team girls. It was awesome!! I popped two Advil and a Capri sun to hold me together and walked onto the court. So everything is a little blurry and if I spin this way I left my brain that way. Lol. So worth it. Madison was so cool. Alana killed her underhand serve skip was a jumping man and dad did whatever to not hurt himself to get it over. So fun!'

Then we received lunches for the girls saving skip from the morning crazy except I yes I made them
Today. Not sure if was the mad
Anxiety, proof that I could, or what but did it check. Alana was a little clingy but she made it. And so did i. Madison looked adorable and is all psyched about cheer season starting... Volleyball? Maybe??? I'll one day realize it won't happen but it's ok, she loves her cheer!

I feel like we had been packing for days and organizing was most harder than usual. I used my best app ever Wunderlist and think I did good!!! 

Delta has the best ADA service. When I got inside we were greeted, assisted, and quickly got us to our gate. That would've been a good amount of walking I don't think I'm up for yet. 

In the air now as I type and so far my ears haven't blown up, no aneurysms headaches or seizures!!! Even slept of skip for a bit because the guys behind us made it happen. Sweet. An a older man, survivor too. We are 42 minutes away and I cannot wait! All that said ear just started trying so I'm gonna plug it and chew gum and yawn obnoxiously. Lol. BbL. 
26... And we have landed!! Praise the Lord!! Only minor ear and back pain! Whew. Time to sit on the beach!!! Off to Santa Monica we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment