Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lil News, Lots Gross, More hope

Just realized I didn’t do Weekly Monday News!
·      Xometa infusion tomorrow. Chemo for bones. Every 4 weeks.
·      Access Ommaya and test spinal fluid tomorrow. Been over two months.
·      PET scan May 5.
·      MRI of brain and spine May 6.
·      Lots coming up!!!

Yesterday was a super cool day that started with a bike ride, did lunch and slide sorting with dad, and for dinner I splurged and got a #1 at chick fil a. Yes, I did and it was FABULOUS with lots of ranch. I have not done that in a long time, and now I think I will need a chicken, egg and cheese biscuit in the near future now.

I woke up ish and nauseated this morning (probably the sodium and grease) and ended up going back to sleep. I think part of it is nerves, but I’m trying not to look at tomorrow, just today. I have to have my ommaya port accessed for cytology and I get my second dose of Xometa for the cancer in my bones. We determined Xometa was the culprit of my worst side effects on cycle one, and though she says sometimes it’s not as bad the second, it’s something I am NOT looking forward to and HOPING is true. No side effects please. I’m such a kook, I just called to see if the nurse would call in litocaine cream for my ports, because the least pain as possible will help me be a better patient! HAHA!

Today I am hanging around, hoping to run some errands and see some fun friendly faces and tonight my goal is to get the family to the bike trail we went to yesterday. Being only 10 minutes away from my house, which excited me to no end, I think it’ll be a good way for me to do some exercise. Walking is SO much harder and I just don’t have it, but when I’m on the bike, it’s second nature. To the point I’m way more balanced on a bike than I am standing on two feet. It’s so bizarre but amazing too.

So, my blog ends here. IF you want to read gross things, keep going, if not, you should stop here and know I love you and appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, encouragement and positive vibes… don’t let curiosity damage your eyes. Lol.

*****************************************************************************************************************
I'm serious, turn away if ingrown hair, black things making their way through your skin or poo is already making your stomach turn.

I’m doing this for journal sake. Again, if you don’t want to be grossed out, please don’t read this. So I have a weird theory that my immune system DOES work against cancer but I’ve had infections and stomach issues since August, my body has had to work on instead.

See, two nights ago, where I was getting positive energy and praying and all sorts of just coolness, I had noticed a spot on my groin area a few days before that looked like an ingrown hair. I couldn’t help but pick at it. It must’ve been there for a year (my groin is always swollen by the way, something no doctor has been able to explain yet) because inch worm was all I can say with a hair longer than any hair I’ve had on my head in the last 6 months and not one, but like five. I’m telling you, I could almost feel myself feeling better instantly.

Grossed out yet? TMI? Buhahaha. I really want to document this! Sorry. That was the worst.

So last night, I’ve had a black spot that appeared around October in my belly button from the hysterectomy I assumed. Sent the picture to a few doctors who said nah, likely a stitch or nothing to worry about as I was convinced it was black cancer coming out of my stomach. Yes, I googled it. So as always I pick at it and it randomly comes out and I’m like WHAT! No way. So weirdo me is like “lets get the kids microscope and see if we can tell what it is!” I’m like PLEASE DON’T BE A BUG OR SOMETHING THEY DROPPED IN DURING SURGERY!! ! Lol. But we couldn’t get the fake microscope to work and when I squished it onto the slide it wasn’t black anymore. Think I should take it to my doctor?!! Lol. I’m dying to know what it is.

So two purges of weird things on my body and a night of no pain in my right groin, leg, or foot which is seriously abnormal. Normally you cannot touch my shin, rub up against it even, without me screaming like you just kicked me. So I’m definitely curious.

Lastly, these drugs make my stomach not move for days and all of a sudden after a bout of non-stop poo, I am regular and my stomach is happy and I’m in shock. I sent an email to Dr. Kesari in LA yesterday responding to his follow up and told him I think I’m healed with a smily face and a picture of us riding bikes. He was glad. But I am serious. It's all very cool and very needed. Hope. <3

“Then, a sparkling white light filled the parts that lost the diseased matter with “health”.” –unknown.

Expecting miracles.




No comments:

Post a Comment