Thursday, April 14, 2016

We will go with Jet Lag

Not part 3. Sorry. 

Got some things done today. Called my Dr M and she is on board to work with Dr K and I'm just awaiting email confirmation from Dr K that we won't be needing Dr Ds assistance any longer. You follow that!!? Didn't think so. 

Trust me it's all well. I'm just creating a new team and making sure they will work together nicely. 

I slept in most of today, in fact I didn't leave my bedroom to eat breakfast (which ended up being lunch salad) until 1 or so. 


I did clean out my refrigerator and talked on the phone and before I knew it I found myself walking to the bus stop. It was really a hard walk, realizing how badly out of shape my poor little muscles are!

Think that's it for today. A few people said they weren't quite sure of my plan likely because I wrote the blog on the plane, barely functioning, as I am now. So here is a recap of where we stand:

LA doc calling my oncologist to change dose of chemo for 4/19 then we wait 3 weeks and repeat ALL scans MRIs and PETs for a new baseline. Then we go from there. 

It's quite simple. I'm just hoping I'm already healed when we get to that point and we find the doctors scratching their heads because of a true miracle. Trying to grasp and believe it's true... Expecting a miracle always, more so today than ever before. There are things that happened on that flight I've felt led to not share. When the right time comes, I will. My doubt has been tested, that I know. 

Watched my little perform at school tonight and saw soooo many friendly faces! I have avoided the school for a long time, but wouldn't miss this. 

Good night, this mama is worked. 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful smile on her face in these pics:) Continue to lift you all up in prayer; believing in hope, healing and miracles every day! You are an inspiration to so many Nadine. Your energy and love for life and all those around you is like none I have ever known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love our Lanaberry and Madison! So proud of them.. So proud of you and Skip and your faith. YES, miracles are all over you!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo If we just open our eyes and eyes we will truly see and hear them! And feel them. God loves you all! Us all!!

    ReplyDelete