Monday, May 2, 2016

Weekly Monday News & Teaser for My Blog Series Coming Soon!

Weekly Monday News

  • Cytology Results are same. Large Atypical Rare Cancer cells in the spinal fluid. Yay.
  • 7 Days until my next scheduled chemo, but it can change with scans
  • Thursday and Friday MRI and PET scans.
  • Monday results.
  • Wonder if we will be flying to California next week… that just popped in my head as a possibility. But if they look good, we would be staying here and continuing.



So, a few sneak peek photos have popped out on my dad and Victoria’s business pages, but I want to blog them and share them separately. The photographs are all so meaningful and I want to use them to encourage other survivors to find their entire beauty. Cancer can make you believe a lot of things about yourself and your life, so be ready for the inside emotional battle I think we secretly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment