Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekly Monday News 11/2

Hi there! Short post!

Yesterday was actually awesome. I didn't say much but I was up and moving all day yesterday. Felt good! We were kind of bummed it was so gross outside but had a good at home together day. 

This week is crazy and I'd lie if I didn't say I was a little nervous for Thursday!
Here's the outlook:

Monday (in an hour) 8:45 IT chemo. New doctor. Mine is at the beach. (Insert waaa crying face!)

Tuesday 3 week post op check up with brain surgeon BUT thinking we will move that seeing as how the kids are out of school. (Pretty sure all is good there anyhow)

Urology appointment was Tuesday also. But she called to change it and I missed the call. So basically random appointments somewhere within the week. 

Thursday. New doctor again. Port acces, bloodwork, AC chemo AND IT chemo. Thinking the following weekend I should just take Phenergen and sleep it away because I'm not sure it's even a good idea to do both in one day. I have this not so awesome feeling about it. 

Other than that... I'm still nauseated in the mornings. Faster I eat the better it is. Still have red pee. Okay. Getting ready to leave! So far so good day again which would be two in a row. Yipee!

Keeping positive. Keeping hope. One day at a time. God has a plan. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling good this morning. Sending lots of prayers up for you this week. Hugs and kisses and here if you need anything at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling good this morning. Sending lots of prayers up for you this week. Hugs and kisses and here if you need anything at all

    ReplyDelete