Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Monday News 11/16

Hello!! I'm a goofball and cannot follow directions especially when my tummy is growling and skip asks, “what would you like to eat?” Anything!! We were chatting and I was just saying how I wish the tech who did my first ultrasound could do it again because she was so thorough. Well, I start drinking coffee and was like ooooooooooh nooooooooo! I wasn't supposed to eat or drink!!! So I called Northside and we actually rescheduled it at the place I like more!! So now, the radiologist who observed my first study can be the one who compares this one! Fantastic!! So an extra day of waiting it is. That said… This is our week of nuts!

Monday:
10am echocardiogram at Northside Cherokee. I've definite had more heart palpitations the past few weeks. This will determine if my heart can withstand any more Adriamycin.

Don't eat or drink after midnight. Hahahaha. 

Tuesday:
Don't eat breakfast!!!!!
8:30am ultrasound on abdomen
10:00am dr B my breast surgeon check up
12:00pm dr may for IT chemo and blood work to see if nupogen is working! I had zero side effects from the first three shots which is slightly concerning BUT my bladder doesn't hurt now. 

Wednesday:
Off Day!! Likely my best day feeling wise for the week as the cycle has shown…

Thursday:
AC chemo #5 as long as heart looks good and the ultrasound shows a significant reduction of cancer

Friday:
8:30am IT chemo #11!!! Last time we get IT chemo twice a week! God is so good. 

This is a big week and a busy week!! I'll try to keep everyone updated as we find out things. I'm quite peaceful just soooo eager to get results!

Happy Monday! Today my little brother turns 31! He's awesome and hope he has a super day!! Grateful for an amazing time in Ellijay and now I can't wait to go back…

God bless. 
N

2 comments: