Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy Dance for Clear CSF

I’m sure you have heard by now, but the first set of pathology came back and my spinal fluid showed no evidence of cancer cells. I screamed across the hall to skip, danced in circles on my landing and we hugged and cried nearly speechless. I may not have been more thankful in my entire life. See the back story of this morning is only God. All morning I lay in bed off and on saying lazy prayers, looking at my bible ap, all the while God is on me like crazy. ‘Get on your knees for me.’ It took more than once of that running through my stubborn brain, but I finally did. Within a minute of me standing up, my phone rings, and its my oncology nurse telling me the great news. That my friends is the real God, the personal God who all he wants is us to listen for his voice. He is calling every one of us if we dare to look for it.

“Give thanks to the Lord, His love endures forever.” Psalm 118:1


PS. For the technical data people. This is AWESOME news, but we have to stay focused. We must have three results like this in a row to be officially deemed clear. Nothing in the treatment plan changes regardless. (12/6wks, 6/6wks, 2/mth, 1/mth) It’s chemo in the brain for life or until my body stops tolerating it, and praying that’s a never. J

1 comment: