Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekly Monday News 11/9

Howdy! Chemo last Thursday has ripped it’s way through my body. Thankfully we had no plans (first since we started this) and I was able to pretty much rest and sleep it away. My distaste in food continues and I want something randomly different every day. Yesterday, it was ravioli, so we made it out to dinner as a family. It was nice to get out.

Tuesday is IT Chemo #8.

Friday is IT chemo #9.

We are back to the old schedule and expect to find out what scans are being ordered, blood work and when they may be done. I thought I would be super anxious, but really I am excited. It’s time to find out what damage this chemo has done to those nasty lil cancer cells. FINALLY!!



2 comments:

  1. We are anxious to find out too. HOPEFULLY, they will be MOSTLY GONE!!

    ReplyDelete