Sunday, November 29, 2015

Northside Atlanta Updates

Port Access time. Except this time she listened and when we got no blood return a magical thing happened. She stopped and a girl named Lana took it from my arm. Hallelujah!! So why am I accessed? Blood transfusion. They're matching my blood now and should be getting my new blood through the evening. Back to Lana, she had never heard the Lana song. She was so excited. Haha!

Abdominal ultrasound is ordered to check for spleen rupture or other bleeding. That should be tomorrow sometime around 8. 

Have about 30 minutes left in my blood transfusion. Had no reactions just a testy port. I awoke to being in a puddle of sweat, again. The only place I don't is in Ellijay. Guess it's a sign. Haha. Getting one more now and it should be over around 5:30AM, then they will run labs to see if it worked and where everything else is at the same time. 

Supposed to get IT chemo today. It's been 1 week. Once a week for 6 weeks. Looking forward to getting doctor Mays perspective on all of this tomorrow. Should be interesting, especially when I tell her I'm not doing a 6th AC chemo. I've been praying about it as it was heavy on my heart that it was a very bad idea and I'm pretty sure this is confirmation enough for me. Will update in the wheee hours of AM!

Labs look awesome this morning!! Praise GOD!!!! Not Neutropenic!! WBC at 5. Still a little anemic at 9.5 but sooooo much better than 6.5!! Yay blood!! And my platelets are still low but not near a transfusion level.

Waiting on ultrasound report and waiting for urology to come by... And waiting... And waiting... I could do this from home. 

5 comments:

  1. PRAYERS for you my sweetie! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo LOVE for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Glad your in the right spot for you at this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying hard for you, pretty darling...do your best to hang tight...Let's see what that ultrasound shows...hope the blood made you feel better...rest and be blessed...Love you so...♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying hard for you, pretty darling...do your best to hang tight...Let's see what that ultrasound shows...hope the blood made you feel better...rest and be blessed...Love you so...♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete