Monday, March 21, 2016

The Twenty-First!

I did it!! I didn't call or harass my doctors for my results AND every time I saw a mychart email I got nervous to open it! 

I shaved my head last night (time 3) and it feels SOOO much better. I think the longer hair was pulling it and my scalp HURT. Now, it's fine!! Yay! Instead I got crazy ear itching and burning! Not sure I love the swap but after some pain killer this morning, we are good! 

Now I'm nervous! I know it's already done, plans are made, but dang, that's a big thing to go get! So. I'll just add to this for the day.... Stay tuned!


Day 14/15 DONE!!!!! One more! Getting my drops for my itchy burning ears too! Yay! 


Waiting at oncologist now... Heart beat, beat, beat, beat.... Gonna be good!

11:11 make a wish... Still waiting.⭐️

Getting port accessed and squirming.
That went well. Adding another porter to my list who is allowed to access. 

So..............
Just wanted you to know the PET looked worse but nothin like when we first saw her. Old lesions continue to get better or are stable, but new lesions popping up mainly in bones and liver. She was shocked I'm not in mega pain. Will head to see Dr. Kesari as soon as he gets back from his trip and ours. We hope to make the appointment today. Still plan to go to Mexico for spring break but we will start chemo before we go so it'll be after the 6th we go out. Start chemo Monday 3/28.

I think Skip and I having a "stable" and "worst case" pre planned helped so much. 

My awesome sauce nurse. 

My new regimen: do your research if that's your thing!!

So. I finally read the report and it's not as horrible as I expected it to be. Actually I've added a few smiling faces to it!! 1. Cancer is currently in my liver (not 40%), bones, spine and Leptomeninges (possibly not). There was no mention of brain mets only brain port!!!!! 2. Specifically says NO disease was found in abdomen, chest, neck, or ANY lymph nodes! This is HUGE. I've had a spot on my lung for 6 years. It's gone!!! So I HAD to share. 

I can't sleep!! Too much unsweet tea tonight with one of my good old BFFS Lauren. Had the best time catching up.💗love you. 


2 comments:

  1. I feel nervous for you too! It's 9:43 San Diego time that means it is noon by you. Hope no news is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! Darn it! Hugs to u guys!

    ReplyDelete