Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 11 done!

Oh. Laughing so hard. Just got in trouble for taking selfies with the radiation machine! I was supposed to sign something saying it won't be on social media. Only took 11 days for the supervisor to be filling in. She said, "you just can't post on social media" and I said, "I don't." I totally LIED! Ahhhh! So I prayed for forgiveness and keep killing cancer. I swear I'm being tested. Kristin laughed and said the little wave your hand to open the door thing didn't work because I lied. Oh my. So.... I don't think a blog is considered social media? But, I'll refrain. So! 11 down, 4 to go!!! Whoop! Headed to "my happy place" with my sister Kristin. Love her. 


2 comments:

  1. But wouldn't it be supportive for others going through the same thing to be able to post? Why not allowed? Don't get it. It's your journey; it should be your choice. Oh well. I'm proud of you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just felt bad because I think I got the girls allowing me in trouble!! Hospital weirdness. I don't get it either... But I signed it. So if I post all 15 of them on my last day as I had planned, maybe because you have to request to be a friend on teamnadine it really doesn't matter ;) no one would no anyway!!! Lol. Silly it is.

    ReplyDelete