Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paths

God has really placed on my heart that there is a fork in the road. I keep reading scripture on paths. I'm trying to not be anxious or worry about what's next and I feel mostly peaceful. 



I went down to make my daily veggie omelette breakfast and glanced out for a second time to our backyard in full bloom. It's so beautiful. This time I tilted my head. There was a ray of sunshine lighting the path up my hill. I was intrigued and decided it would be a perfect place to eat breakfast. I took a picture of the lit path and then I sat down and took a big breathe. God, are you showing me you will light my path today? 



Then three birds flew in a line beautifully overhead. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In my meditation this morning that song "Holy Spirit you are welcome hear" rung in my ears.

I went back out to take another picture for whatever reason and the sun went crazy. 



Rays everywhere through my path opening. Only via my phone though and there was this spot that I couldn't get out of my picture. I know what I was thinking, it was brilliant. I went back in and I opened my bible ap and this was the verse:

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground [im thinking level path]. (Psalm 143:10 NIV)

Then I take a screen shot and see the 143. "I love you." Skip and I have used 143 forever as I love you! At that point I took a deep breathe. God was all over me this morning. 

We went out to my 10th treatment and I was tired before which likely isn't a good sign but all went well. Saw Mary for a second who has 6/33 treatments left on her right side for breast cancer, she was all smiles. Love her. 



I asked about itchy head, cortisone! Cool. They gave me aquafor for my "sunburn" and dryness and I used it out the door. My face felt very warm today when done. 

Driving now and tired so off I go. May we know our next steps soon and have wisdom in making doctor decisions. 

9 comments:

  1. Rest sweet heart and when you wake I hope you hear which direction to take. Praying for you my sweet. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is pretty amazing! But our GOD is amazing. I am glad He is showing you that He IS with you. (((Hugs)) and rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Beautiful Nadine... I love you............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, God has His ways of showing us He is with us for sure! Prayers for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW-what an amazing story and picture. Rest - love you bunches ❤️😊xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blogs. You're a beautiful and an amazing person and so inspiring.💝💝

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your blogs. You're a beautiful and an amazing person and so inspiring.💝💝

    ReplyDelete