Friday, March 25, 2016

Alternative Additions

LOTS of things have been swirling my mind for the last couple of days, but I took a breather from my phone also. So, here we go…

I’ve been in touch with a new Facebook friend about LM and she is going to be in California the same time we are, just so happens. I’m hoping to meet her as she has defeated all odds over and over as well, but naturally.

All that afternoon I just kept thinking, you know, cancer loves sugar. Why not use sugar mixed with something that destroys cancer cells like a PET scan? It was just making sense.

So that evening at the Y during volleyball, Skip and I hung out at the tables while the girls had practice. We got a few hugs and saw some sweet people as they passed through, and then, this woman comes up. “Hi, I’m Lisa McRae, are you Nadine?” I know who she is, she’s the pastor’s wife at CFUMC! Cool. I had always heard a lot about how she changed her diet and does a lot of research on alternative cancer treatments. We talked about a TON of things we both do, but two new things, kind if three, stuck out to me.

First, apricot seeds. I’d been hunting down B17 capsules FOR DAYS as I had heard it is effective in cancer treatment, ESPECIALLY in bones. Guess what, B17 is Laetrile, and that is in apricot seeds. Well I’ll be! So I’ve already ordered them. My T7 on the scan that said it showed progression of disease most definitely is bothering me. Gotta kill this stuff. I’m eager for Monday, but also nervous. We cancelled our spring break trip to Mexico, sadly, but it is a good idea.

The second thing was maple syrup and baking soda. If you google that you will find endless stories of success, one apparently living right here in Canton who I met at a Walgreens one day. Kind of insane, and seeing as that I was pondering sugar and a cancer killer that morning, I just kind of contributed our meeting as a God meeting.

Then she explains how she was actually doing something else and wasn’t feeling that it was where she needed to be and left to go work out. It wasn’t her normal night and runs into us. The things that make you go “hmmm.”

We talked a lot about other foods, supplements, random things and then we came to water. Little backstory on my obsession with why I always questioned the water here. One day after my initial breast cancer diagnosis Skip and I were driving down from Ellijay and as we crossed over the Etowah river, (I know exactly still how it looked and how my head lie) and I heard “it’s in the water.”

I turned to Skip and go, “it’s in the water Skip! Cancer, it’s in the water.” I was a little freaked and he looked at me like I was partially insane and we’ve talked about it through the months of and on. We kept going back and forth this time with getting different kinds of alkaline filters or just filters, and never settled on one, and now I know why.

She begins to share with us some information of how high percentages of people with cancer live in the cluster of counties I grew up in and now live in. Like 5-7 of my neighbors including myself were diagnosed with breast cancer. I was at the lake every weekend, my brother almost died of some weird infection at lake Acworth WAY back when there was the slide, and we basically lived playing in the creeks. So we followed the rivers and such and the Etowah, which once flowed through a nuclear plant in the 50’s that was shut down, is our drinking water and flows to all these counties.

It’s a theory, I’m a conspiracy theorist with Skip all the way in MANY things, THIS blew my mind. So do your research and you decide, but for me, I’m disgusted with everything I’ve found thus far.

So, she tells me about this water she literally buys from another state and has it delivered and proceeds to explain that the white house ALSO got its drinking water from there, until Bush was in office and now gets it from Paris? What, you don’t want to drink the water in your own COUNTRY?!

Again, these are all theories and I didn’t confirm the above, but she’s done literally what sounded like hundreds of hours of research. I felt very blessed to have met up with her that evening and definitely felt that divine intervention.

THEN my other friend pops in with BC and we got to chat a little, but at that point Alana needed attention, she and skip were in compete conspiracy theory mode, and I was exhausted so we need another visit. I had been that entire day and later that evening realized it was probably a lack in protein. I wasn’t in the mood to make beans or quinoa so I resorted to a big juicy bunless cheeseburger at 9:00 at night, and actually woke up fairly alert for the first time in 24 hours.

The next day my dad and I had a super fantastic day and got a million things done on my to do list, while talking and driving around and finished up at R&M Hoagie shop in downtown Canton. All I will say is, WOW, awesome place to eat. I’ll be back for sure. (Oh, and I totally splurged on some veggie roast beef something awesome)

Still felt okay and really never crashed until it was around bed time. I slept okay. Still haven’t had a good sleep in a while, but I’m not really having the urge to get up and stay up. I woke up AGAIN with itching burning ears from radiation and texted my doctor. He said try Aquifor gently. Thing is, it ONLY hurts at night and when I wake up, then it’s gone ALL day. I tried and no relief but then I totally fell asleep until who knows when. Did my bath, ate lunch and now I’m here. I’m groggy today, but nice to have good ungroggy days inbetween.

And so finally, I had a fired up session this morning because my mother in law, one of my best friends ever, found herself in the hospital last night. I’m telling you all, prime example of WHY YOU ADVOCATE FOR YOURSELF, because they don’t know what is going on all of the time either! He told her some inflammation of rib (has a name) and I look it up for her and it’s something on the opposite side of where her pain is. I flipped out. I think everyone is probably grateful I shouldn't go near a hospital because I likely would not have made any new friends this morning. Anyway, she is sticking up for herself and asking for tests and things and now I’m less worried. I know it’ll all be okay, just got me going! Praying. Love you mama.

Gotta go! Alana home, but thought I would catch everyone up!
Big hugs and kisses.



1 comment:

  1. Love you too my sweet.. Always you have my back! See you very soon.. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete