Thursday, March 3, 2016

Head Pain at Bay

Today is actually Thursday! I had no clue what today was. I'm so tired that I think I could sleep all day. Side effect or cancer, you're lame and I don't have time to be lazy and lay around!! Life is calling!!

Yesterday was a big day. First we finally made it to Target. See Alana and I have a tradition. When the new Barbie movie is released we run to Target to get it. They always have a "buy the movie get ""something free!!" She was totally cute, we found it and brought it home. Tonight will be a perfect movie night and Barbie Spy something is our new addition!!

We went to bed with some messages that teamnadine would be praying at 8:00pm ET for 18 days. Praying the radiation kills the cancer and hopefully protects most of the good cells. I have an MRI of the entire spine Friday morning in which we hope to see the cancer is NOT hanging out in the fluids there as well. I'm all for nuking. At this point they may just need to do whole body radiationl not just the brain!! I'm being funny when really something he said makes me cringe about getting that MRI. For now, I ignore. 

We did as a family jump on Ă…lana's bed at 8 and breathed in your pleas. Ours were right along side yours and we boldly ask for some of the biggest prayers of all time. 

God. We would like a miracle. Heal me.

Today a friend called to get me out. My head thinks that is a horrible idea and sleeping is glorious, but at the same time shopping therapy is one of my most favorite things in the world to do. I hate that I'm still so off and that everything I see is "weird" but trusting this radiation is going to work. Trusting my doctors and though I'm watching, no feeling myself just struggle to hold my head up, I'm stronger. And with all of my friends up along side and all of the people I don't know on their knees, I have no other choice. This is Gods will, where I'm at is where I'm at, BUT I have a big feeling he is still going to answer, and the miracle we are asking for is coming. Hope. Holding faith. I want to desperately find joy today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment