Saturday, September 26, 2015

12 Hours and Counting! Woot!

Tonight was AWESOME. After a day of no energy and a lot of napping we decided we would attempt dinner and the ghost tour. 

We picked the Crab Shack and the atmosphere was amazing. Lights strung, bay breeze, all outdoors and I was happy  as pie to be out! I tried some crab stew and some smashed potatoes but really the ginger ale and pile of saltines ended up being the best meal of the day! Mmm, saltines...

Oh. Have I mentioned pain free for over 12 hours? Yep. Nada! 

We arrived at the ghost tour and skip wheeled me around the city. It was more of a history lesson than a ghost story tour but it was still cool and we had our own "supernatural" experiences! They involve light bulbs, and I can explain later, but for those that know stories of my grandma bow's passing, you will know why I wrote that. 

We walked our long mile and I just felt better and better as we strolled. Alana ended up in my lap and snuggled between stories and walks. Madison was all ears and up front loving every second of the stories. Found out that Madison Square in Savamnah just happens to be the second most paranormal active place in the country. No wonder she is so intrigued!

When it was over I got everyone to go to the river!! Ice cream for all (I even ate a few spoonfuls - mad sugar rush!) we walked along the river a little way and found a bench to park it for a while. So beautiful. 

Skip and I found Huey's and walked over to take our picture in front of the restaurant. One of our most favorite dates was hopping in the car one afternoon and driving to Savannah JUST to have dinner at Huey's. Pasta Louisianna (now pasta jambalaya) was I guess something we were craving! Had an awesome meal and drove home. Not sure why it took us so long to come back but so glad we got to share all of these stories and memories, while making new ones with our babies. 

I have TREASURED every moment with my skips mama and warren. Love them to itty bitty pieces and think this was one of my favorite trips of all time. Which is kind of crazy seeing how lethargic I've been, but it could've been a lot worse considering.

Thank you all for the continued prayers! It's so obvious that we have an army of angels following us. 

Off to the condo and hoping for a good night sleep. I'm feeling like it'll happen :)

Hugs to all! Muah. 







1 comment: