Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekly Monday News! (I didn't forget!!)

So my labs from last week looked pretty good! I got tumor marker results, but it was a new marker, so I’m not sure where we stand. I’ll consider it a baseline. Normal was 0-40, and I was 71, so 31 points to normal sounds good to me! So otherwise, I am the same as last week, still feeling good, still having weird vertigo or something, and no I have not contacted my doctor on that one yet. So, maybe I’ll just update this later after I email her!!!


Thank you again for your continued prayers, I’ll write about the wonderful weekend in another blog! Have a super week, our kids started school today!!! Can you believe I got to watch them get on the bus?!?! I’m in total awe.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you start looking forward to new years 2017 at your other house!!

    ReplyDelete