Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Weekly Tuesday News

Apparently, I cant remember to post Monday, so now I'll call it Tuesday! The last two days have proved to be harder than the recent weeks. I woke up yesterday with debilitating vertigo. I was running into walls, nearly falling when I stood and was horribly tired.  Today is a little better, but eager to see what in the world is causing this! I had an MRI early this morning that my good mama got up super early to take me down. We had a really fun day actually and we accomplished a lot afterward. Including Flying Biscuit! You know you love those dreamy creamy grits! I came home and napped for a while, played some games, made some dinner and into bed we go. I’m starting to realize we will be in San Francisco in less than 4 days and realizing I have 9 days from when I get back to launch a Unicorn Rainbow Diagnosiversary Party! Deep breath, and sweet dreams!

Prayers for the Week:
Vertigo to resolve
Clear MRI
Tuesday appointment in Cali
Sept. 1 Emory visit and infusion
I need prayers that my doctors will be on the same page, they will communicate and work together, taking into consideration quality of life.


Thank you.

2 comments: