Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday and San Fransisco!

On my way to Cali after dropping sweet Alana off and heading to Allatoona for Madisons first 8th grade game! Half way there we realized we left the CD of my scan at home and took a couple of awesome people to get it to me in Kennesaw! Lifesavers! Then we get to the game and all is well until Madison is pulled to the side. Low sugar, dehydration and a HOT day made for some shakes and blurred vision. Skip and I had to leave at 1:45 and leaving Madison with my mom kinda sorta freaked me out. On the way out I saw my dad walking back. He went into super dad mode when I asked him to convince her she needed to go. She is all kinds of stubborn and will push through just like me. I was told she is doing a lot better and they left after the half time routine. Wish I could've been there for it! We are about to take off for San Fransisco where we will stay 2 nights and explore another part of Cali before doing an all day appt on Tuesday!! Back in touch 4 hours from now!

1 comment:

  1. Took Madison to chick fa la for a quick pick me up - took my car to the car wash - then got Alana - kids cleaned up and we all met dad for dinner. After dinner brusters made Alana and Madison super happy. They said to give you hugs and kisses.
    Praying all goes well in Cali.
    Praying for you.
    Love you bunches and Skip too
    ❤️😊Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete