Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekly Monday News

Can you believe it! I'm writing this on a Monday "for the first time in forever...!" I wanted to do a quick update!

SF CA is awesome sauce! Love it here!
Driving to Santa Monica all day today!
Tomorrow I have scans from 8:15-11:30ish. Then Dr at 1:15 to discuss the new plan of action. I have in my head what I think they will want to do, none of it is appealing, but I must trust and rely on God to show me the path. He hasn't failed me yet. So a huge prayer is that we make our flight tomorrow. When we added scans it pushed out the appointment time and the last flight out is 4:30 or 11:00. We've had it changed to 4:30 but that's going to be really hard. If we miss it we take the red eye and go from the airport to breakfast to Emory. 
I have another appointment at Emory with Dr Gogineni and trusting in those 24 hours the doctors agree on the best plan for me. 

Thank you for the continued prayers! Fun details of SF coming soon :) xo

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you good results, a solid plan, and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying!!!!!!! xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete