Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekly Monday News July

Coming up!
*Thursday I’m supposed to do labs and Xometa (bone drug) but it’s Meet the Teacher day so I’m working on fixing that. I hope I don’t miss it!
*The following Thursday I should get another CSF draw and chemo.
There is no plan to return to California next month, it will likely be in September.

I’m still feeling good! It is REALLY hard to not think about “what f its growing,” so every time it does I start picturing my body blowing up the cancer. 

Six days of basking in the graciousness of God and his love and light. Wow. I have felt too good to be true and feel like I’m constantly having to pinch myself! This is real! I get so fired up when I run into someone and get to tell them. It’s a miracle!

Today I had a first. I have a grocery shopping buddy, and she has been so amazing. Today… I didn’t call her! I went to the grocery store on my own! I had a bagger bring them out, but I pushed a little buggy! This is a huge accomplishment.

I really don’t have much to update on. We’ve done a LOT of celebrating, lots of playing, lots of talking on the phone, and I even rode my bike at Blankets a little! Blessing after blessing, this week has been unreal. Thank you for still following, hopefully I will get a little more interesting soon!

I do have a few blog posts I intend to write, but right now, I cannot! Only 6 more days of summer vacation!!

Hugs to all!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Nadine! This is Kevin, the guy you invited to join you at the Northstar picnic last summer. I read your blog often. The guys in our Men's Bible Study pray for you every weds. morning. That's why I'm here today. So I can tell them what a warrior you are. :) Say Hey! to Skip for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute of the next 6 days with your family before they go off to school! Shout to the world about your miracle, too! Awaiting your next reports to show GOOD news, more healing! Thank you for any and all updates. Give my girls and my amazing son xoxoxo from me. And pinch Jax's tail! Love you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete