Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Weekly Monday News, Late!

I skipped yesterday’s “Weekly Monday News!!” What are we going to do!?!? To be fait, I’ve missed a few of these but yesterday was kind of a downer day. My stomach has been off since chemo last Thursday and it hurt so badly after breakfast I thought we were about to go to the ER. Instead I curled up on the bed enduring horrible waves of stomach spasms and finally pooped some rainbows and glitter. Being a unicorn is super hard sometimes!! 

My back has also been hurting the more I walk and do things, even when I sleep. It pops and is all aggravated. So, unfortunately it is time to chill it out and wait for that to resolve. Just hoping it’s not the cancer acting up as we don’t need none of that.

Still no news on the results from last week and I’ve now emailed them hoping they just haven’t had time to send them.

Todays prayer request is for:
  • ·      My back and stomach to feel better.
  • ·      Awesome continued results for CSF and Tumor Markers.
  • ·      We have an MRI of brain next Tuesday.
  • ·      We go to Cali next Saturday.
  • ·      And back at Emory September 1.


Thank you all for the continued love and support. 23 days left  J



No comments:

Post a Comment