Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Oooops

So last night about an hour before landing I realized today was the 31st and not the 1st. So I'm NOT going to Emory today AND we had booked a hotel for last night so we wouldn't be driving back and forth. :( messed that up and no refunds. 

I did get an email stating they emailed the doctors here! I knew so because I have already had a call from Emory with a B12 shot added tomorrow and my Alimta being added to the Carbo last week. I'm super off today, just seems to be daily getting worse. I'd say lets get this bad boy going but you have to be on a shot of folic and steady B12 and Folic Acid for a week. Which I do, so not sure if that counts. 

I don't think my spine looked awesome because they have now recommended a bone building drug and I guess we will discuss that tomorrow. Seems like a lot progressed in the time I felt most amazing. Doesn't really makes sense and is really quite annoying but to get Opdivo I have to show progress. 

So here is to the next 8 weeks and showing mega killing of the cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment