Saturday, October 24, 2015

Three Down & Yuck

Yesterday I woke up not wanting to go to chemo. Another cerebral infusion and the last one made me so tired. It was early and Skip gently persuaded me out of bed. I got in some cozy clothes and off we went.

To be honest, I don't even remember much of the morning. I know at one point the nurse brought me coffee and cake and my Tony checked my vitals. It was really quiet up there Friday. We had another audience and the entire thing was mainly uneventful. I got a few selfies with my doctor pushing chemo into my skull, but guess that's just a normal day now!

We left to get breakfast and actually The Flying Biscuit sounded rather yummy. So we ate there. I didn't have much energy but I gobbled my breakfast down and headed home. 

I'm pretty sure we climbed back in bed and slept most of the day away, even skip. It was time for lunch, a late lunch, and I felt good enough to make ravioli. (Not from scratch, don't worry). 

The afternoon went on, went and sat at the parade which was a nice change in view and then went home to bed. I was pretty wiped out and called it a night before Madison even made it home from the game. 

I slept like 8:30-6:30 but got up a lot. With all the blood in the urine concern I've been doing my drinking part. I had a few moments of bone pain but quickly prayed them away. Funny how a doctor says,”I can't believe you don't have none pain or anything?” And then that night you do… I wasn't having it. Be gone. And it was…

This morning I woke up and the queezies are in full force. I moved down to the recliner while still dark and Alana joined me. We talked a while and she kept my mind off puking… For a while. Then it hit. Dry heave central. Boo. First time in all my chemos that I got sick. So today I'm going to rest, eat things that sound ok (which is nothing, but maybe chick fil a taters), drink lots of water and probably take some phenergan which is my last resort med because it knocks me out. 

Hoping this passes soon. I'm so very excited to see Taylor Swift tonight and so more excited to see the sweet faces of my girls and listen to them sing, and dance. Need some energy tonight, bottling it now…

No comments:

Post a Comment