Friday, July 1, 2016

Just the Place

Hello long weekend! We are back on the road again… YEAH! No this was a quick drive with our car bursting from the seams, and it was AWESOME. Because I’m in a happy place, I don’t have to make a reservation, my mom and Isla are here, I have my silly fun family and its cool in these woods, and I AM NOT IN A CAMPER! YES! Though Skip loves the bed in the camper. Seriously.

So I have no new news which means I won’t hear about the echo until Tuesday which means I’m likely normal. MY blood pressure leveled out some – I started adding salt to my meals (I hate salt) and boom, we have some normalcy.

Oh, I did made banana bread today, planned and packed food for 3 days, and now I’m laying here on the couch waiting for the laughter and talking to calm down. I know I cant stop talking about the change in my kids, but its truly miraculous. We walked 1 mile last night to the top of the hood and back, and watched our new addiction The Flash. It was good family night and pray and pray it continues.

You likely won’t hear from me this weekend as electronics are going to be used at a minimum, but if anything happens cool, I’ll try to blog it. Until then, please continue to pray the cancer is dying, not growing, that my echo and upcoming scans show positive results and continued confirmation that we are on the correct path.


Have a happy and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment