Thursday, July 14, 2016

What A Good Trip!

Yesterday seemed to go on forever! In a good way!

We went to our 8 AM appointment with no issue because we went to bed at 7. Laugh all you want but I'm crazy about staying on Atlanta time. And good for me, my phone never figured it out! 

I did my infusion of Carboplatin and got to drop Keppra! We are going to wait another two months and if nothing is progressing we will continue this regimen. I pray by September 9, my one year diagnosiversary, I claim the miracle. Want it so bad. 

I upped my dose of Charlottes Webb and I truly feel it's helping the make the difference as well as going on a clean food diet with a little exercise. The other half being positive and staying strong!!!

After he infusion was over we walked a couple of blocks to whole foods and got some waters, plane snacks and lunch. Uber back to the hotel where I crashed out for 2 hours. See we got stuck on the 2nd floor and didn't realize it was just over the bar. The noise was unreal, even with ear plugs. So a nap was well needed. 

I finally woke up and we decided to go to dinner and walked the promenade shopping and listening to music. It was beautiful outside. We ended at the waterfront and I found my tiny house on the beach. It's only 5 million. Ha!

Ok. Well I am going to go. Had room service again this morning. Our little treat that we are totally hooked on, and we are packing so we can soon leave for our 12:00 flight!

See my people soon!! Love you all. 
Nadine


3 comments: