Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Goin' Back to Cali, to Cali

Skip and left home at 6, filled up on a chicken egg and cheese biscuit (was craving) and headed to the airport! We arrived with no stress and basically walked up just as they began preboarding. Then we slept.

It all seems very surreal. April 12, only two months ago we were there on out first visit being blown away by the open attitude and willingness to go beyond the norm for treatment. Now I sit here scared of jumping to the next step, whatever that even is!

I've been listening to Kopra while I wrote my blogs today and I feel like Gods just whispering in my ear. 

"I will let go of all fear..."

"Let go of opposition... Today I will resist nothing... You only find victory when you refuse to oppose!" 

"Many cases a solution will seem to just happen magically..."

"I will oppose nothing that occurs."

You ready!??? I just saw Dr Kesari!
He is awesome. Did I tell you he was awesome. Oh I did. He's awesome. Any doubt, fear, anything, completely obliterated. 

We talked to Judy his other nurse pa first. Missed you Mihn! Judy is fab too!! We got through all the boring stuff and then we got to talk. He basically laid out 3 options and I was not going to choose. 

A. Do carbo every 4 weeks for 2 cycles and rescan. 

B. Do Opdivo and Carbo only. 

C. Do Opdivo, Carbo and Something intrathecal. 

We chose A!!!!! And he was all about it. After 8 weeks we will have the current cytology back, new genomic markers back and scans. If then things look good or better we continue. If they look worse or he is unhappy with something we do Opdivo. If cytology is bad (which it hasn't been good) then he's thinking a cocktail intrathecal chemo which got shut down and talked about. 

Not there yet and I get 1 chemo twice over 8 weeks starting here tomorrow. Ahhhhh. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out cancer, I found the miracle Doctor, and with God on my side, anything is possible!

Getting port out as no Opdivo and woohoo we are ready to go eat!! It's been a long day but it is SO nice to not have that "I don't know what to do stress" running me nutty. 

"A horse is a vain way to gain deliverance, despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the Lord are on those who respect him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death, and keep them alive in famine."

A unicorn is a good way to liven up things, but is not a replacement for God. He is the hope we trust in. Thank you Lord for this medical team, my team, all those who pray so hard, everyone. Thank you for everyone I meet and all who just listen. God bless. 

Totally had fun with my unicorn too! 

6 comments:

  1. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ With God, all things are possible and you are doing it,girl...it is happening...i can feel your excitement in this post...it feels good to feel your enthusiasm and don't you worry about us praying b/c we be doing that like, woah!!! :) Love you,doll...say hello to your Miracle!!!♡♡♡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ With God, all things are possible and you are doing it,girl...it is happening...i can feel your excitement in this post...it feels good to feel your enthusiasm and don't you worry about us praying b/c we be doing that like, woah!!! :) Love you,doll...say hello to your Miracle!!!♡♡♡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been praying for you daily and my prayer this week was your decision to be Gods pick and you did it because you feel peace. You've got this girl. Healing keep on coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying hard and so excited you love your team of doctors. That's huge. I'm praying this treatment is a miracle and can't wait to hear all about it and the doctors.
    Love you and Skip-safe travels❤️😊Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and for the wisdom of your team of doctors out there. I know God is with you and is helping lead these decisions, praying for continued good news!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always praying for God's amazing grace to flow through you and through the medical staff. He had placed every person in your life so far for a reason, and I am thrilled for the new plan!

    ReplyDelete