Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Leaving Cali! Better late than never!

I JUST found this... 

Figured I would go ahead and blog from the boring plane. Today was mostly uneventful. Our flight was delayed so we are getting kids later than hoped. Long day of flying and sitting around but my body seems to be holding on. We land in 49 minutes! I can't wait to see my little people. 

I am finally ready for this boat to slow down a little. We have been going non stop full speed ahead since summer began. Definitely getting stuck in that old kind of normal where you're fighting to catch a breath. So rest of summer, calm. Well after Shawn Mendes of course. Haha. 
 
You may have seen me posting more about LM, I have some ideas on how to create more awareness for the disease. I've met 4 lepto survivors in this last month and powerful women. We are going to fight. We are going to win. Even the stage 4 sisters, we are here for the fight and we get the chance to show the world, show cancers, we are not going to surrender. 

Leptomeningeal Carcinomatosis
Leptomeningeal Metastsis
Leptomeningeal Disease

Lepto must be stopped and I believe it begins here... Ready for some miracles? I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment