Thursday, June 13, 2013

This is where the healing begins

Thank you Lord for getting me onto the flip side. No lymph node involvement was found, no surprises, and my doc texted me saying it went spectacularly well. Skip and I decided to look at the incisions together and we were so impressed. It already looks so good! :) praying for no infections or anything of the such. Just a simple healing... We've been sleeping on a and off and I've gotten up to go to the restroom twice. I was a little nervous but it wasn't near as bad as I expected it to be! Then I got to eat some jello for breakfast! Orange, my favorite! Oh and those little juice cups. Yum!! Just ate lunch and got my muscle relaxer. Definitely a key drug in helping with comfort. Honestly I never thought I would feel this good. I'm so joyful... I couldn't figure out what Gods word is this go around. Usually get something whether a word or scripture but not this time. I was praying this morning and reading iversion and there it was again, joy! All as I watched the sunrise out my amazing room:) Joy keeps popping up and I know that's where my heart is. God has giving me a huge dose of joy in my heart and I'm just so thankful. Everyone has been so kind on Facebook and it is so great to connect with so many faces of love. I can't even begin to describe how touching one little comment can be.

Now we wait for pathology and recur eve rating and thank God they have all the cancer out:) grateful for the best, most compassionate couple of doctors on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment