Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm here!

I'm sitting in the back waiting to go! Long day for everyone but its going to be A okay! I've never been so peaceful and this silly childlike joy is all over me. It's a blessing I know! I love and adore every note, text, email, message, comment,like, visit and more... It's been overwhelming in a good way. If Godis love then I'm witnessing him in a beautiful way and you are all a part.

Yesterday I got marked with a sharpie and if I get more courage i will post my additions. I added a few designs because it was calling my name! Who doesn't love to doodle with a sharpie!!!?? :) love and love my surgeons! They have been calling and texting me for weeks. It's so special to feel like you're the only patient in the world...

Just got the iv and I almost got sick. Apparently they used the biggest one. And though they numbed it it hit a nerve. That's not a good pain... So it stands, I hate IVs.

10:30 surgery
8hours
3hour recovery
4 days in hospital

I'll write more later! Off to radiology for a final MRI:) feeling better and now my honey is here. Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment