Monday, June 17, 2013

The Nest


It's Monday! Wow! Looks like skip is going to work from home this week :) thank goodness! I can get up and down but I need help getting into my nest. We must take a picture. I think it's 6 pillows, one bean bag, 3 blankets, me and the recliner. Oh! And my 4 baby eggs (drains). Alana and Madison were a little weirded out by the drains and so we said I was the mama bird, and they're my baby birds, and I have to sit on them so they will hatch and fly away. They liked that much better than the obvious. Actually, she just woke up, ran in and asked if my eggs hatched! Lol. She's hilarious. She wanted to see them and now she is flying away...

I slept really really good last night. Around 11 I was ready to go back in my nest and the house was silent. I was chatting with Maggie on Facebook and no one was answering their phones! I finally went into Madison's bedroom and Madison, skip and Jax were all fast asleep on the top bunk and my mom on the bottom. It was sweet. :) we got me set up and turned alarms on for 1 o'clock meds and I didn't wake until 3! Then I got right back in bed until 7. Poor skip must feel like he has a newborn all over again.

I'm going to do art with my oh so helpful Madison. She has barely left my side. It's super sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment