Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Fear


“He will have NO fear of bad news : his heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord”  Psalm 112:7
Read this on a blog of a friend whose son is in fierce treatment for Luekemia. I really needed that today and praying so hard for that sweet boy! The faith of their family shines so bright...
I have officially figured out how to put on and take off shirts with sleeves! It's another step! Loosely bandaged today and looks like drains are draining less this morning! That's exciting. Praying my body absorbs the fluid. Another weird thing I'm experiencing is the feeling of a need to stretch whenever I wake in the night. Everything tenses and then relieves as if I've stretched! It's bizarre - hoping that's maybe just a normal side effect of living off muscle relaxers or something...
The girls are occupied this morning by our wonderful morning nanny! Marisa has been a blessing as her entire family. She comes and gets the girls fed and dressed every day, and then entertains them for a while. It gives me a chance to get ready, which is around an hour or so and let's Skip start working. He is going to go back to the office next week which makes me a tad nervous, but at least he picked a week with a holiday!! I'm sure he is ready to get to get away from the crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment