Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cowden's?

I had my genetic test results come back and they told us nothing... Basically, the results were not positive for Cowdens Syndrome, but they weren't negative either! Of course, I'm 0.20% of the people that show a mutation in the PTEN gene that is unclassified and ultimately inconclusive. So they want my family and I to participate in a research study. I actually laughed out loud and the girl was shocked saying I was taking this so well. I was honestly confused... should I be sad? It's okay, I know I'm a little weird!

So. two full days left... I'm actually feeling good. Not anxious, just feel like I have 8 million things to do before then. I keep an ongoing list on my phone, but whew, its crunch time, but at least we had FUN these last few weeks! That's worth it for sure!

I will write about the Tuesday appointment with the plastic surgeon... unitl then,
PEACE!

1 comment: