Friday, August 16, 2013

Uppidy-up!

I am definitely on the "up!" I feel about 90% back to normal! Maybe more :) I rode my bike for the first time! 4.5 miles!! I have volunteered at the school for Alana's teacher TWICE! I went SHOPPING at Kohls AND Target today! I even rode the trainer for 15 minutes, but my legs were toast after my little bike adventure and mile walk yesterday! I went grocery shopping and I've done a TON of work, trying to catch up and get a little ahead before the next round-o-chemo. I did discover yet another positive today! Ready? I don't have to shave!! HAHA! I went to shave my legs and was like, huh, it didn't grow! And my underarms! Nada! lol. I think possibly maybe my hair was falling out a little more than normal today, but I didn't really tug on it to see either! It had been shedding less than when I had long hair up until today... yay for short, healthy hair!I also had a few other firsts: I could fluff the sheets (like when you swoosh them in the air to straighten them out!), I carried in my own groceries, and I was able to wipe down the counters! Big week! I also had no stomach issues and no food adversions. I ate my first salad and it was YUMMY. The only think tasting funny now is anything sour and dips with ships or crackers. All taste super weird...

I'm so ready for the weekend! I really wish it were not going to rain. I'm loving the cool air and would love to do something SUPER fun with the family while I have good energy... not really sure what that is yet, but I'm sure we will figure out something! I want to thank everyone reading for all the continued support. I know by next weekend I will be feeling like caca again, but to feel THIS good right now is so wonderful and so amazing... All my love! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment