Friday, August 9, 2013

Feeling Perdy Good

Happy Friday, happy day eight!

So today was the end of the school week, and we celebrated with pool, Teds and ice cream! And you know what!!? I was able to eat and it was wonderful :) today I've felt amazing compared to any day last week. Maybe it was the quick trip to school to drop off apples today. I was the worst parent ever. It's week one and I'm sneaking into class for a peak. (I justified it because I didn't get to go to meet n greet) but then, I saw Alana at the board, the cutest class ever, talked to the teacher and started to cry!! I couldn't stop!! Lol. I let before I caused too much commotion... Still cannot believe I cried!!? Lol.

I went to physical therapy today and she adjusted all my excersizes. I guess because I have a port there are limited things we can do now. Glad I didn't stretch out for two weeks!! She also gave me a great back rub helping to ease some of the nerve shock pain (I call it) in the back. Apparently as you get feeling, things can feel that way.

I chopped my hair off yesterday! That was fun actually. I got the best scalp massage EVER and then Ping did her thing. She's amazing. I can pretty much let her do her thing and I'll never be disappointed. Ever. I'm really happy with the new style. I had a dream last night that my hair started coming out in chunks and that was weird. The lady said it would be 10-14 before it did, so maybe near the end of the weekend.

It has truly never felt so good to feel good. It was a hard week, and I know three more are awaiting me after each treatment, but at least we know what's coming this go around. Being better prepared will be huge. Like taking out stock in Imodium!! Lol.

I would love to try to see if I can ride a bike this weekend, but we will see. There is lots of fun stuff planned, hopefully I can continue to feel good and we can enjoy the sunshine:) feeling extra special and extra thankful tonight as I write. Off to get some sleep... Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment