Saturday, December 3, 2016

Xeloda

One week Xeloda down one week until my 7 day break! I don't feel

Much different than I have so that's a good thing. 


I have a wild anxiety that nothing is helping the brain tumors. And if it didn't help i think I may know why. Technically. It COULD be Metastsis of thyroid cancer up there. 


Not thinking I'd let them biposy my

Brain but I am somewhat curious. Regardless I had another seizure tonight. In the bath! Skip saved my life. All I say is Ativan NOW. Window. Sill. He said he's never seen my body convulse like it did.


It was a nasty one. Thank God skip came up to vent about girls and sit with me. I could have never gotten out. 


Please pray for anxiety and stress relief for all four of us. We are overwhelmed. Not much longer and one of us is going to crack. The girls cannot be in the same room together without all hell breaking loose. 


Just pray. And for 12/14's scan to be clear. We need a break...


Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment