Sunday, December 11, 2016

So Slow and So Tired

Dear Blog,

My hands are getting weaker and it is getting hard to type and write. I feel like my eyes are jiggling even more than were, possible seizures, but who knows. Jittering eyes seem to be followed by a mad dash to the bathroom after taking an Ativan but it feels like it blurs all together.

I still wanted another opinion so Tara took my to see Dr. Covington Friday. Though she agreed with everyone that there has been damage to the cerebellum, she did think we could alleviate the stress on my eyes with cool glasses. Should be easier to look at the computer, phone, and possibly the TV or other LED lights. I hope so.

Wobbles are here to stay but physical therapist will release me next week saying how great my improvement is. Must’ve been those video games!! Haha! I have felt a little stronger getting up and things like that except on days where my eyes are jiggling.

I’ve been in bed, on the floor, on the couch trying to keep warm for the last two days. Yes Im off the chemo pill but if this is how the off week treats me, we are going to have to rethink some of this. I have zero energy. I had to cancel pretty much everything this weekend and hope I don’t end up in the ER with my white cells being so low. Must be why Im so badly exhausted unless I am having functioning seizures, those are going to be what we call the jittering eyes and extreme wobbling for now.

I’m looking forward to getting my MRI this week. It has been 8 weeks since the sterotactic raditation. I don’t think I’ll be able to breathe!! Thankfully they get read that day and I get a bone drug infusion and Dr visit that next day. It’s actually Skip’s 40th but he said he didn’t care to celebrate it, so we will have fun at dr appointments. After the infusion we head to my nuerologist and that is it. I’m sure we will do something nice, Alpine Bakery…mmm… but since we are eating clean, that may be hard to pass up.

Still praying my mouth ulcers subside, they do not like food very much. Think I counted 15 after my smoothie which did NOT go well, and woke with them in my throat. Yummy! Rash is still there. Stomach continues to be off but yet scheduled so I really should not complain. I mean pooping rainbows is where its at, right!!


Well this was very hard to do, but my baby bear is snuggled with me on the couch, on her fourth book. If she can meet her goal, so can I. And I get snuggles! When ever do you know Alana to slow down?

4 comments:

  1. Love you so much, Nadine. Thank you for all your Truth...Praying for your health & healing every step of the way...keep on keeping on dear friend...God Loves you and so do all of We!!! Happy 40th to Skip...a yummy cupcake is certainly in order!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ big hug y'all ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and praying everything goes well this week and that miracle to happen.
    ❤️💕You bunches😊xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine, you are such an inspiration. Your determination and motivation, paired with your blunt honestly and willingness to share all the gory details are some things we could all aspire to. We love you. Praying for healing every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you to the moon and back my friend. I don't know what God is up to roght now. I do know He has given you lots of time to hug your family. Stay snuggled to that little Alana and don't let go...
    Praying for God to grant us a miracle! He's got you and so do we! ����

    ReplyDelete