Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekly Monday News or Whatever I've Called It

Just woke up from a very long nap. My mouth hurts so bad but thankfully we are going to get a batch of Magic Wash tomorrow when we go to Northside Forsyth. They called and said, “It’s not covered because I have to fill at CVS.” I was “I DON’T CARE!” It could’ve been a $500 script and we would be getting it.

So tomorrow is the big brain MRI to see how I responded to the radiation. Please pray it’s clear. I need some good news. I go at 9:30 and come back at 3:00 (I think) for the results. I’d be lying if I told you I felt like all was well up there. Freaked out with mad scanxiety is the truth. Wearing halleluiah around my neck to remind me its God’s will, not mine.

Wednesday I meet with my oncologist Dr May to discuss the treatment and get more bloodwork. Also getting Zometa which makes me feel cruddy now again. Yay for my off week being easy peasy!

After that appointment I see my neurologist and hopefully the four doctors can conference in and decide what is best for now. Have a feeling Opdivo is coming and my Cali doctor recommended a newer drug that works well with it for mestastic breast cancer. You know I love his ideas!


Just pray we are on the right path and that the doctors receive wisdom. I know 2016 has been pretty harsh on many of us, but we cannot give up. It’s almost over and I pray 2017 brings much healing, joy, and blessings to our hurting sisters and brothers. Lord hear our prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Always Praying HARD for you!girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you hard always, and praying 2017 brings in all the right options for that miracle.
    ❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer warrior alarms set for 9:30&3! That major dose for 2 was has to be eradicating the dark cells! Trusting in Devine wisdom for 4 doctors to be innovative in full corp attack!! Love you girl and yes 2017 is brightly lit path xoxo

    ReplyDelete