Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 4 Xeloda - 10 days left


Is it really Monday?! December on the couch makes it fly by! Five days left to Christmas! Thankfully by the grace of God and the love of this community, I feel a little more better as Alana would say! That said I was released from
PT today, we shot another shot of Alana’s movie, and decorated gingerbread cookies. Well the kids did, we actually had a sleep over!!

I refreshed myself on iMovie after the kids went to bed and dude, it is hilarious. Now I’m ready to get her into that part of the movie, just need to hurry as every day is truly a new day and we never know what we are going to get!

Weekly Monday News:
No appointments until January.
No plan to check counts
Plan to find out what my blood work said last week.

Hope to stop by and donate toys to Must, see the Holly Springs Light show and watch Christmas Story because that is a must do!
Until tomorrow, enjoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment