Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekly Monday Update: LIVE!

All is going well this morning. The kids are playing with friends and we are on our way to meet Dr. Dunbar! We are very excited! Being a holiday it was a little crazy getting med records together, but just some little bumps.

there is SOOOO much I want to blog about, but thinking today is the most urgent. I’ll keep a play by play going like I did with the Ommaya day. 


In the office talking to nurse and OMG just got a text that Dr. Rudnick is reviewing my records with a breast surgeon and will be calling me tomorrow!!!!! Screaming!!!!!!

Now the PA is in and she is a Wall and skip and she have been talking for 10 minutes about ancestry since we don't know Jack Walls history. We've been looking for YEARS!!! This is so neat to listen too! Whoa!!!!!!

Still going through my entire medical history! Having a great time and I'm remembering everything! This is crazy. They didn't get all my records prior so they are compiling as we go. Pretty insane. Oh and they are also affiliated with MD Anderson! Lol

Holy information overload! There are a TON of options and I REALLY like the doctor so far! Hashing out our plan. Please keep praying. #findingmassivehope

She is awesome. She will be reaching out to MD Anderson to discuss with the brain tumor board. We learned SO much about my disease and how it presented itself. Starting a new Intrathecal Drug Wednesday and steroids today! Feeling good about this. We will need mister prayers soon but for now this is the start of the plan. I'll write up details later. Lots and lots to process and wrap my head around but I think this is a pretty sweet plan. 

Thanks for following. We are about to leave :)

27 comments:

  1. Thinking good thoughts! I remember what you said today was "supposed" to be. And you have beaten that! You ARE winning and will keep winning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. Every day starting today, is a TRUE miracle... Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Prayers, prayers, prayers. Loving you all so much.... xoxoxo My heart is with you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many prayers - listening to music and meditating throughout the day. Love you and hope to see God's plan unfold today through your eyes. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome smart doctors rule the world, it's nice to know some people so smart got this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome smart doctors rule the world, it's nice to know some people so smart got this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Thank God for many more options! Can't wait for details! Thank you God!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exciting news: New treatments! New Hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A New Hope! Episode 4. lol.
      You wont get that.
      Yes, more hope for sure.

      Delete
  8. Awesome... so happy things are super positive today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how God chooses to use people in our lives to bring Him Glory and show us that He is still in control. So happy for the hope all of this brings! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news - you know I will be praying hard,
    ❤️you bunches😊xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying tonight for you all! Looking forward to updates on the new plan of action, so happy to hear there are more options available for treatment. Praying without ceasing

    ReplyDelete