Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

What an amazing adventure. Three months ago I could barely walk into the store and back out to check out, and usually used a motorized buggy. Today, I didn’t have to park in handicapped until the last store but that’s only because I went to three stores AFTER making it to the YMCA! Funny story about that!

I looked up the schedules for the day and saw a 9:30 with Coach Approach Approved and saw Irene was teaching it, WOOHOO! Looked like a GREAT first class for me to get back into shape. I got there and saw a bunch of wonderful friends and familiar faces and then I saw Tara. She’s one of the instructors and I thought, oh, she must be filling in for Irene. She told me she would help me modify and give options so I stayed toward the back with my step on no blocks and my mini weights and the warm up began. The pace was like mega-crazy. Did I used to do this!?!? Holy moly! And this is Coach Approach Approved?? After the warm up was over, which I must say loosened me up and was PERFECT for getting my heart rate up in a slow way, I realized OH MY it’s TUESDAY!! I was looking at Monday classes.

I decided to skip that class and go to the treadmill. I got a good pace going, headphones in and SWEET, my awesome friend and neighbor pops next to me! Yay, I get some Victoria time! So we walked and talked and had a good old time and next thing I knew I had walked a mile and a half! One of my goals is to be able to hike on our upcoming vacations. Biking I will do a little of, but with the kids, hiking is the best! Can’t wait to make some amazing memories in some of the coolest places in the world!

Another goal I have is to make a finding hope website where I can post blog updates, pictures, and show just how your blessings through Go Fund me are used! I also want it to be a place for newly diagnosed patients and their families to be encouraged and know how to start their own teams! I’m super excited and God has given me some amazing ideas and notes that I’ve jotted through the months, time to make some of these plans a reality.

Blog time is over, I feel really good today and trying NOT to think about Friday too much. I’ve drank a TON of water and put a call into my neurosurgeon to better understand what happens if it still doesn’t work Friday, though, my heart says it’ll be all good.


Have a happy, sunshiny TUESDAY, and stay warm! Love and hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. You are # 1..... No one deserves it any more than you! We love you so much. Praying continuously! Keep the faith. God is with you... xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone will be the first that beats this. It will be you! #1!!!!

    ReplyDelete