Monday, May 1, 2017

The next step over the peak


Oh the fun we had this weekend in Ellijay!  Guess what there is water in our pond! Max even zip lined through it and fell into the water like eight times. We saw two turtles, my mom thinks there’s fish, tadpoles and a big old beaver or groundhog!  Oh and a turkey and actually no snakes!!! I sat there all day didn’t have to cook got served and enjoyed the day. Oh and of course my kids wouldn’t go outside and play so I didn’t see them all day and that seem to occupy them quite nicely. I got to play with Isla and all was right with the world.

Until my doctor called me late Sunday night. Im glad I didn’t book our travels yet because it seems like things might be up in the air. I think this is where the apartment stay came in when he spoke to my father. They think I have necrosis in my brain which just means dying tissues and a dying brain, but they need to make sure it’s not swelling, but the only way to stop it seems to be brain surgery, and that isn’t even a for sure.

He said “I can’t promise I can cure her but we will damn near try.”

Then we went to the doctor to have labs this morning and they haven’t quite given up on us but they’re just out of options.  Oh and perfect CBCs of course! “Let’s all say it together, the healthiest sick person we know!” We have to wait till probably Wednesday until we get this the tumor markers and chemistry back. Until then we go onto high dose dexamethasone and wait to see what happens with that. It didn’t sound like he was going to wait around for very long. Like he could want us out there next week.

 I am your God I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. do not fear.
Isaiah 41:10

it’s crazy how sometimes you’ll get a card in the mail and it says something like this where your entire right side being held up by God’s strength. I’m ‘trying to let go and let God’ something I’ve heard mike preach 100 times.  Unfortunately no one can make these decisions for me. I want to see my kids graduate drive get a car have babies (but not too early) and be Godly woman and men. That is most of all what I want for them is to just grow up in their faith.  Be strong and courageous young ladies with respect for all people alike. Most of all let there be a light that shines so bright everyone knows that she’s the most positive person on the planet.
Unicorn power!




1 comment:

  1. Unicorn power Nadine... God power.. Day by day. We love you.. You will make the right choices as always.. We love you...

    ReplyDelete