Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Don

Everybody wants an update I am Donald Trump and I say the wall is going to be huge...

OK this isn't actually Donald Trump but I had to entertain myself. Seven days in this joint will make anybody go crazy. I said joint Ha ha ha I'm in California ha ha Ha with a 24 Hour Donut Place which has the best donuts in the world. 

Have I mentioned how bad insurance sucks? And that I've been here for a week and I only needed to be here for at least two days: Hory shet! That's like five days longer than I was supposed to be here! shut up, that was for Skip who just keep singing "I'll be coming around the mountain when she comes".

It's two days so all of the baby or whatever when something's born they play this obnoxious lullaby and it's not even a lullaby it's like there's one lullaby out of all of them. 

Oh then guess what at like 2 AM we're having low blood pressure! No reason just low blood pressure. So they placed me on my back for like three hours at 2 AM and I woke up aching from head to toe. Two hours and the Tylenol already wore off yay. So it looks like healthiest sick person there is just randomly goes into low blood pressure. I got to get out of here or maybe I'm low on potassium!!!??? Blagh I should've taken Arion with me!! We even talked about it.

So now we continue to wait on insurance and whatever else we need to do I don't want to be transported because I want to stop by the store and I'm not going to get to do that. I'm gonna die in this Horrible place because I'm going to stab my heart!!!

Anyway let me focus on my kids. We are going to have family breakfast at the hospital should be delightful actually it will be because it's chicken and waffles and if you've ever had chicken and waffles I have not. But I will update you and let you know how chicken and waffles are. 

And then we will go to 12 o'clock mass at the chapel on the hill in the hospital whatever. I'm totally live like a firecracker ready to explode and Skip thought if he can leave the door open he's get the point across that I want to leave. not working.

I could use some mail. Obviously something positive and lighthearted and I don't need any gift cards. This is Rock bottom. Somethings going to have to grab my hand out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment