Friday, April 28, 2017

I'll never forget

As I walked by my daughters room or as skip brought me by her room, plop to me into the elevator chair, and I couldn’t help but notice the first picture hanging in her room.  I noticed some red around it and couldn’t figure it out until I saw a heart. I wondered what it would look like without me.

My tumor markers rose again in a weeks time. One rose 80 and one climbed about 50.
I and trying to get in touch with my doctors all week and it’s just seems hopeless. They don’t respond and we’ve been waiting.  I chose not to tell skip until he got home because I didn’t want him stressing more. He’s already been so stressed with his job.

On a brighter note my dad brought bagels and cream cheese for breakfast and we laughed and giggled and had a great time. I didn’t know his extensive knowledge in memory for old commercials!  Then my mother-in-law came and had a good old time.  She babysat me I’ll skip went into the office and at 4 o’clock we pray for as Lana would say that daddy to be happy.  For daddy to have a smile when he walked in. we played sorry and chutes and ladders and just enjoyed the afternoon. A friend asked if we wanted them to grill stuff for us and it was amazing. I don’t know what rub he uses but it’s awesome. Then the girls talked us into Brewster’s and I think jax licked his little tongue Raw.  And all while that was going on I got my house clean!!  I mean I didn’t clean it or anything but this awesome rockstar named Stephanie did!

We started planning our trip out to California and it was a lot of fun.  Prices seem to be fair and if we jump on it I think we’ll get a really good deal. We just need to know if Dr. Kesari is going to be there before we make any arrangements.  Hopefully that is today!

Until then thank you for all the prayers, love, hope, and kind words. All you who have brought meals and clean my house and did my laundry. Run errands and just being there to cry on someone shoulder. I love you all dearly and wait with anticipation for what is next. I hope to find out today…      



1 comment:

  1. Love spending time with my family. Thank you. Love and prayers always.. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete