Wednesday, May 24, 2017

X-ray

I'm not going up with my year of you you are my friend you know you love it and you you yyyyy[[{}#%^*_\|~<>>€

(me pressing the middle button)


Guess who's getting an x-ray? Yes. Me. I guess cussing in the church she hospital isn't the best idea but it had to be done! Huge snap crackle pop rice crispy's!


Now I kind of want to see how far I can get because I'm competitive like that. God warns people not to be competitive but I just have this thing about competition striving high and not fearing the worst. About being all in when no one thinks you'll succeed-not even yourself. This is been the worst year and we're not even halfway through it but I'm almost at 24 months two years and I wasn't supposed to make it three so that's worth something. God has a plan, just may not be what I intended, or hoped it would be. 


1 comment:

  1. Being competitive is an inbuilt human trait! from what i gather you are not competitive but someone who is trying very hard to hold on to the life you have come to know, and this in itself is beautiful! i wish you the best in life and hope that you keep encouraging people to live life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete