Thursday, May 4, 2017

california next week


 I’d like to know that we are leaving in a week for a brain surgery procedure I don’t know all the details.

 I do know that we will pulling the children out of school and the teachers are so far all right at that.

Driving you having versus flying is up in the air right now. I’m trying to get the best possible prices my mom and dad will be there hopefully and Maggie and warren

We  could use a an apartment to get through this I have a belt who weeks recovery and another two weeks to play and visit a  friend. And this is all assuming I make it!  But they do know that Skip can’t be there by himself if something happens.

A anyways I need things for the girls to do. Disney. Universal. Legoland. just fun places that will keep their mind off of it. It  seen so much to wrap your head around one week but it’s coming together.

Pray pray pray pray I couldn’t say it more. This is my last ditch effort. My last hope. If you have any suggestions please let me know…




5 comments:

  1. PRAYING!!!! Will be there with you. Love you Nadine. Time to get that miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadine,
    It's Tammy Jodi's sister. Please let us know if we can help entertain your girls. Text or IM me!
    858-254-3240. We r in San Diego but would be more than happy to drive up and help out. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadine, Dr. Barber and I continue to pray for you, Skip, and the girls!! We love you and wish you an awesome, fun, successful trip!

    Sincerely,
    Jennifer (Dr. Barber's nurse)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying, praying, praying. It's time that miracle came through. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete