Sunday, May 14, 2017

moms day

We Happy Mother’s Day everybody. This morning is very different. We are spending it in Santa Monica and our family, well most of us, are here. I wish you all a happy day and may really celebrate moms the special way. And it those who have lost their moms along the way just remember you’ll one day be reunited and celebrate that. I can’t imagine my girls growing up without a mom but I trust God enough to let him handle that.

Surgery it Is still scheduled for Wednesday and then out of nowhere this weekend I get this wicked cough. I don’t Think I have a fever since I was running around like  a little kid yesterday,  but it’s too close for comfort.  I know Dr. Williams would Put a shot in my butt but I’m not sure they’re willing here. Not sure if I am allergic to some Random flower because every thing is in bloom. It’s worse in the morning and then night. And then of course I can’t get water out of my ear so I have to make a concoction.

 We learned how to navigate universal yesterday and I had a great time. I even walked some! We navigated the bathroom, the way to get around the lower level,  how to meet every character, and get on a few rides! My favorite part was meeting Beetlejuice  on the way out. I kept  shouting Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice,  and we selfied  away!! Of course none of this could have been possible  without my amazing Family and my amazing team of cheerleaders.

(Of course Little Lana  wandered off but she did the right thing and found someone that worked there. She snuggled in my wheelchair and I never wanted to let go.)

 Oh my goodness. How in the world did I forget the stranger danger van? Skip  rented this is Van it’s a white van and kids Love it. They call it S D V. And talk about the suspension on this thing it’s like riding the bull ride. I actually have to hold the seat belt off my port. Well it’s time for meds so I will signing off for now. Love you also much to have made this trip with us. It’s been so much easier been no stress.  Even the kids are  getting along. I’m on day 12 Beth Moore’s Jesus 90 days of the  one and only. I don’t really remember day by day what  it is saying but I know I get what I need for that day.






1 comment: