Tuesday, December 1, 2015

In the Storm, I look to You


I cannot believe the roller coaster we have been on over the last 24-48 hours. Yesterday we went from receiving the devastating news of the cancer being seen on the second CSF cytology report to getting an ASAP MRI to see if they grew or what. When Dr May told me what she was thinking when she was ordering it she sounded like me. I was thinking all of the same things!!! I'm so grateful God is working through is both for confirmation. She walked in today and handed me a sheet of paper with two words underlined. "Interval resolution" the two tumors in my brain have disappeared!! They are gone! I'm in epic shock. My body wanted to fall to my knees but I was about to get my 13TH Topotecan treatment and figured that may be odd and I'm still quite weak. 

So we talked through everything and I will be seen by the urologist ASAP to remove stent, next Monday for dose 14 of IT chemo since we are weekly now, I start to maintainable drugs at home. It's unreal. 

I'm thankful God walked us through the storm again yesterday. There were things that arose from it that needing dealing with and God needed me to remind me no matter what He is in charge.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow. God is GOOD, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I am so happy. Thank God for His awesome hands on you. xoxo Prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear the wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear the wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete