Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fuzzy Weekend

I have to be honest. I'm kinda in lala land. My mind is in one hundred places other than where I actually am. I'm not sad, depressed, nothing like that, just weird. I'm peaceful, but feel like I have too many loose ends before chemo, yet I don't really know what those loose ends are? Does that even make sense? I'm quiet. Overly quiet, but keep being reminded that "in quietness and trust shall be your strength." I'm quiet and trusting because I'm not quite sure what else I'm supposed to be doing! I know that I need to tell the kids at some point, and I just need to pray for the perfect time and words. I need a lot of sitters over the next two weeks and I'm not really feeling organized enough to manage that. I have my chalkboard up, but feeling scatterbrained and its bothering me that I started with Saturday instead of Monday but too much of a hassle to re do it. I feel like I need to do something here at home to prepare for chemo, but I keep getting distracted. Praying hard for creativity because working has become quite interesting. Then the pondering of what should I do with all this hair. Should I buy hats and scarves? Weird. It's all super weird.

On a completely other note, I did love the church service on Baptism today. It was so good and everyone should listen to it. The service closed with the song Cornerstone. It was just for me... Through the storm, he is lord, lord of all.


-Verse 1-
My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
but wholly trust in Jesus' name

[Verse 1]

-Chorus-
Christ alone, Cornerstone
Weak made strong, in the Savior's love
Through the storm
He is Lord, Lord of All

-Verse 2-
When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

My anchor holds within the veil 

[Chorus]

He is Lord, Lord of all

[Chorus 2x]

-Verse 3-
Then He shall come with trumpets sound
Oh, may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
faultless, stand before the throne

No comments:

Post a Comment